Recently, well-known digital bloggers released some latest news about Xiaomi wearable devices in Weibo: Xiaomi has several smart wearable devices in the pipeline, including Xiaomi Mi Band 7 , new Xiaomi smart watch, entry-level TWS Redmi Buds4 Pro, etc.
The latest Xiaomi Mi Band currently on sale on Xiaomi’s official website is the sixth-generation product of the Mi Band – Mi Band 6. When it was released, it was officially labeled as a Mi Band graduation work, allowing the industry and users At one time, I thought that this was the “final work” of the Xiaomi Mi Band, but now it seems that Xiaomi is obviously going to break its promise and hold a “big move” for us to “explode the field”.
According to the blogger, the Xiaomi Mi Band 7 is still manufactured by Huami, and will continue to use AMOLED screens with a resolution of 192*490 pixels. resolution AMOLED screen); in addition, it will be equipped with a richer dial, “all the functions” such as heart rate monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, etc., and may also have a larger storage solution.
- Xiaomi Redmi 10A with MediaTek Helio G25 processor officially goes on sale at 20:00 tonight
- Xiaomi 11 mobile phone bottom-hunting 2149: the number of resource machines is limited and the hands are slow
- The first Leica certification! Mi 12 Ultra will debut in May
- Xiaomi Mi 12 Ultra starts mass production: priced at 6000+ in May
- Xiaomi Hub Gateway released crowdfunding price of 309 yuan to connect 100 devices
Are you looking forward to the release of Xiaomi’s smart wearable “Family Bucket”? The editor will continue to follow up and bring you first-hand information.