So after months of leaks and rumors, the Galaxy S10 devices are finally unveiled. They come with some of the class-leading specs and features that you can not find on other devices. So lets a look at the World’s First Dynamic OLED Screen in Samsung Galaxy S10 Series this 10th anniversary Galaxy S phone is coming with.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., has introduced a new line of premium smartphones: Galaxy S10. With four unique devices, Galaxy S10 line is engineered to meet the distinct needs of today’s smartphone market, so consumers can do more of what they love. Each device delivers a next-generation experience in the categories consumers care about most: groundbreaking innovations in display, camera, and performance.
- Galaxy S10 Specs: S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G specs in one place
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
Infinity-O Display is the new, truly uninterrupted view.
We’ve eliminated distractions for a cinematic viewing experience. By utilizing precise laser cutting, the camera has been discreetly tucked away within the display without sacrificing photo quality.
*Default resolution is Full HD+ and can be changed to Quad HD+ in Settings.
*Model and color availability may depend on country or carrier.
World’s First Dynamic OLED Screen
Samsung’s displays have been the in the business for years now and with the Galaxy S10, they’ve taken their game to a whole new level. The display on the S10 is the world’s first dynamic OLED display and also has the first HDR10+ certified panel which means better color accuracy, peak brightness, and contrast ratio. Not only that the display reduces blue light by 42% thereby reducing the damage that our smartphones do to our eyes.
Honestly, the display on the S10 looks distinctly futuristic and elegantly minimal at the same time.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10