You will be able to Learn Which things you will control from Note 9’s S Pen. Today we are here with Detail guide on S Pen. this all process one by one that easy to understand.
Samsung seems to have given more than a passing thought to how Note users use their styluses with the introduction of the new S Pen on the Note 9.
Which things you will control from Note 9’s S Pen
- Holding down the button to open the camera app, then a double press to switch the camera.
- You can also capture the picture from New S-Pen, just press the single time system capture the picture.
- You can use it on Music player for next song and previous song , PLAY , PAUSE.
- You can also it for Gallery photos, If you want to see next photo swipe up and for previous one scroll down.
- You can also use it Youtube for next video and previous video, PLAY , PAUSE, SKIP AD, SCROLL.
- You Can also use S-pen in the presentation on bigger, If you want switch Next Slide of Presentation, you just swipe up to the S-Pen, system automatically switch your new page slide.
- Want to spruce up your texting game? With the S Pen, you can create Live Messages, which are animated GIFs based on whatever you write or draw. Simply tap Live Message, which will pop up as an option when you take the S Pen out of the Note 9, and start writing.
- you take out the S Pen, Air Command will kick in. It’s a selection of up to 10 apps you can have at the ready for quick access.
- If you’re reading an article and want to know the translation of a particular word, tap the Translate button in Air Command. At the top, you can choose which language you want to translate the text to, then simply hover the S Pen over the word to select it and see the translation.
- Bixby Vision is a feature you can access in the camera app, and also through Air Command. It works a little differently with the S Pen.
I hope to use to understand all tutorial on Which things you will control from Note 9’s S Pen. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!