Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. Today in this article, we will show you how to use Screen recording in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus.
How to use Screen recording in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
The Galaxy Note10’s new Screen recorder not only makes it easy to record what’s on your screen, but also features a picture-in-picture function that allows users, such as vloggers and gamers, to use the front camera to add reactions and commentary to their videos.
- To open the Quick Settings panel,
- Swipe down from the top of the screen with two fingers.
- Swipe left, and then tap Screen recorder.
- Once the countdown timer finishes, your phone will start recording whatever’s on the screen.
To add yourself to the video using the front-facing camera, just tap the front camera icon – it looks like a person icon. A small window will appear in the upper left corner and will record everything you do.
When you’re done recording, tap the Stop icon. The video will be automatically saved in Gallery.
For extra fun, you can also write on the screen while it’s recording. Tap the Pencil icon, select your desired color, and then use your finger or S Pen to write on the screen. However, you cannot interact with games, videos, or navigational options while you’re writing on the screen. Once you turn off the Pencil feature, the screen will go back to normal.
Access Screen recorder settings
Do you want the video to record only the media on the phone or outside sounds, like your voice, too? You can easily adjust this and other settings to make your video perfect.
If you’d like to capture your voice while recording a picture-in-picture video, pull up the feature’s settings by pressing and holding ‘Screen recorder’ in the Quick Panel. There, you’ll find options to (1) record no sound, (2) record media sounds, and (3) record ‘media sounds and mic.’ The settings also allow you to specify precisely how large you would like your picture-in-picture video to be, and select a preferred video quality.
- Sound: Select what sounds the video will record. You can choose between No sound, Media sounds, or Media sounds and mic.
- Video quality: Choose your desired quality for videos. The available options are 1080p, 720p, and 480p.
- Selfie video size: Adjust the size of the popup window when you’re recording yourself using the front camera.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: