You will be able to Learn How To Install TWRP Recovery Galaxy A50. Today we are here with Detail guide on install TWRP.
- Installing custom ROMs.
- Remove preinstalled crapware.
- Blocking Ads in any apps.
- Install incompatible Apps.
- Keep the latest Android OS.
- Change skin for your Android.
- Boost your Android device’s speed and battery life.
- Make complete backups of your smartphone.
- Root can brick your smartphone.
- Say Good-Bye to the warranty.
- Problems with an update.
- This Guide is only for Galaxy A50 so don’t try this on any other device as this can brick your phone.
- Make sure your Phone has charged 60%.
- Now make a backup of all important files and contacts.
- That’s all!! Now you can Follow the procedure to root Galaxy A50.
- To get started, download Odin and Samsung Galaxy A30 TWRP recovery image (twrp-3.2.3-0.img.tar) to your computer.
- Switch off your Smartphone and boot into the download/bootloader mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down, Power and Home buttons simultaneously.
- Once your device boots into the download mode, connect it to your computer using the original USB data cable.
- If you have installed the USB drivers of Samsung in your computer properly, Odin will automatically identify your device, and you will see an “Added” message in its Logs. Also, the ID:COM will turn to “Blue” color.
- Now, click on the “AP” button in Odin window and select the twrp-126.96.36.199-j2lte.img.tar file.
- Next, click on the “Start” button to launch the flashing process. Once the flashing process is finished, you will get a “PASS” message in the Odin. Your device will also get rebooted.
I hope you understand all about How To Install TWRP Recovery Galaxy A50. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!