In today’s article, We will go over the Super Slow-Mo video in Huawei. If you’re wondering How to record Super Slow-Mo video on Huawei P30 & P30 Pro. This all process one by one that easy to understand.
Record fast-paced events, such as a sports game, your child”s performance or dance practice with greater details. Use the slow-motion recording to slow down these important moments. To capture a single moment, playback a section of the recording in slow motion and select an exact moment. When capturing objects moving at high speeds (such as a sprinting animal or a bursting balloon), use Super slow-mo mode to capture the moments that are too fast to catch
How to record Super Slow-Mo video on Huawei P30 & P30 Pro
- Record a slow-motion video: Go to Camera > More > Slow-mo and select an appropriate shooting speed for recording.
- Shoot a standard slow-motion video: In Slow-mo mode, touch 32x to set the shooting speed to 4x or 8x. The larger the value, the more obvious the slow-motion playback effect.
- Shoot a super slow motion video: Select 32x, then you can automatically or manually shoot a 32x fixed-time slow motion video.
- Automatic shooting: Touch AUTO, align the viewfinder focus frame with the shooting object, and touch record button. Your camera will automatically detect the moving object in the viewfinder focus frame and record a super slow motion video.
- Manual shooting: When automatic shooting is disabled, you can manually focus on the shooting object and touch record button to record a super slow motion video.
For best results, shoot your slow motion videos in well-lit environments.
- View and edit a slow-motion video: Videos will be saved in Gallery > Albums > Videos. When playing a video, drag the slider to select the segment you want to be in slow motion.
Note – Videos shot in 32x mode cannot be edited.
- Share a slow-motion video: In Gallery, touch and hold a slow-motion video, then touch share icon to select a sharing method.
I hope to use to understand all about How to record Super Slow-Mo video on Huawei P30 & P30 Pro. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!