If you want to install Samsung new One UI 2.0 in your Samsung smartphone then you come to the right place. Here the Steps to Install One UI 2.0 Beta Update in Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
Steps to Install One UI 2.0 Beta Update in Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- First, Download SDK platform-tools from here.
- Open the extracted folder and copy the update.zip (firmware).
- Inside the folder, press and hold the left shift + right-mouse-click and select “open command prompt here” to open it.
- Now, Turn off your Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- Enter recovery mode by press and holding the Power + Bixby + Volume buttons altogether for a few seconds.
- Select “Update via ADB” (You can scroll using volume keys and select using the power button).
- Connect your Galaxy Note 10 Plus to the PC via the USB cable.
- In the command prompt run the following command: ./adb devices
- Wait a few seconds while it searches your Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- If your device is found, run the following command: ./adb sideload update.zip
- The update process will start automatically, it will take some time to complete.
- Once the process is completed, the Galaxy Note 10 Plus will boot itself and update the apps and direct you to the home screen.
- After the installation, Clear your cache by going into recovery (VoIUP – Bixby – Power).
Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9mm
OS: Android 9.0
Screen size: 6.8 inches
Resolution: 1440 x 3040 pixels
CPU: Snapdragon 855 / Exynos 9825
Rear camera: 12MP f/1.5-2.4 + 12MP f/2.1 + 16MP f/2.2 + TOF camera
Front camera: 10MP f/1.9 + 8MP f/2.2
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: