If you’re fully tied into Samsung’s ecosystem, then you might use Samsung Pay for easy contactless payments on-the-go. But even those who forgo the service are finding popups that shove Samsung Pay in their face, and people are struggling to turn it off. In this article problem and solution on Samsung Pay Popup in Galaxy S10.
The pop-up triggers from the lock screen, and seems to be opening the phone straight into the Samsung Pay app. Great if you want to pay for some gum — but infuriating if you want to check your messages.
- At the moment there seems to be no solution, so we’ll have to wait for Samsung to address the issue.
- Galaxy S10 Specs: S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G specs in one place
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10