Today’s news, the whistleblower @WaqarKhanHD exposed the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 folding screen flagship rendering. This phone continues the industrial design language of the Galaxy Z Fold3, and adopts a central hole-digging screen solution. Let’s take a look at the configuration. This phone is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 processor, pre-installed with Android 12 system, an external screen of 6.19 inches, an internal screen of 7.56 inches, and a refresh rate of 120Hz. On the camera, it adopts a rear three-camera design and supports 45W charging.
- How to Access File in Secure Folder in Galaxy S22 Ultra￼
- How to Add File in Secure Folder in Galaxy S22 Ultra
- How to Create Secure Folder in Galaxy S22 Ultra
- The reading speed is 400MB/s! Samsung type-C USB flash drive is on sale for 88 yuan
- Samsung will add body temperature detection to Galaxy Watch 5: help detect the new crown, or release in August
- Samsung’s quantum dot screen display has 5 certifications: playing games is more eye-friendly
In addition, the S Pen has also become an exclusive accessory for the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4, but it is uncertain whether Samsung will standardize the S Pen on the Galaxy Z Fold4. As usual, the Galaxy Z Fold4 will debut in the second half of this year. You can look forward to this phone, we will wait and see.