You will be able to Learn How to Install TWRP Recovery And Root ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2. Today we are here with Detail guide on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2.
THE ADVANTAGE OF ROOT Zenfone Max Pro M2
- Installing custom ROMs.
- Remove preinstalled crapware.
- Blocking Ads in any apps.
- Install incompatible Apps.
- Keep the latest Android OS.
- Change skin for your Android.
- Boost your Android device’s speed and battery life.
- Make complete backups of your smartphone.
DISADVANTAGE OF ROOT Zenfone Max Pro M2
- Root can brick your smartphone.
- Say Good-Bye to the warranty.
- Problems with an update.
PRE-REQUISITES BEFORE YOU ROOT
- This Guide is only for Zenfone Max Pro M2 so don’t try this on any other device as this can brick your phone.
- Make sure your Phone has charged 60%.
- Now make a backup of all important files and contacts.
- That’s all!! Now you can Follow the procedure to root Zenfone Max Pro M2.
Install TWRP on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2
1. First of all, enable the Developer Option. To do this go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”.
2. Now go back to settings -> Enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging. See the screenshot below.
3. Now open the ADB folder on your desktop and paste the TWRP recovery file in the folder.
4. Now Reboot your Zenfone Max Pro M2 to
5. Connect your phone to the Windows PC with the USB cable.
6. Now open the command prompt window in the ADB folder by Pressing Shift Button and Select Open Command Window Here.
7. Now the command prompt windows will open on your windows desktop.
8. Now enter the following command to check the connection between PC and USB.
9. Now Use this command for Flash TWRP recovery.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
This will flash the TWRP on your Zenfone Max Pro M2.
10. Once the TWRP is flashed. Reboot your Zenfone Max Pro M2.
Root ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2
1. Save the
2. Now boot your phone in TWRP recovery mode. To do this first turn off your Zenfone Max Pro M2. Now Hold Volume Down + Power button together.
3. Once your Zenfone Max Pro M2booted in TWRP mode. Tap on the Install option to flash the
4. Select the magisk manager zip file and Swipe the button to confirm the installation process.
5. That’s it… You have successfully root Zenfone Max Pro M2 without PC. Now tap reboot system.
I hope to use to understand all article on How to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Zenfone Max Pro M2. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!