Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you’re wondering how to remove Google Account in Note 10 and Note 10 Plus. So today we are talking about removing Gmail account from your Galaxy Note 10.
How to remove Google Account in Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
All Android devices are protected by Google’s Factory Reset Protection (FRP) feature. If your device has been reset using buttons, you will be asked to enter your Google password before you are allowed access. This feature is designed as a safeguard to prevent unwanted people from using your device if they managed to reset it without your permission, for example, if it was lost or stolen.
If you want to remove FRP you will need to remove your Google account from your device before resetting.
- Tap Settings
- Tap Accounts and backup
- Tap Accounts
- Tap on your Google account. If your Google account is already displayed, tap the options icon. It will appear as three dots in the upper right corner
- Tap Remove account
Follow any instructions that appear on the screen to finish removing your Google account.
- How to Enable HDR10+ video recording on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How do I Unblock and Block number on Galaxy Note 10/Note 10+
- How to record Super Slow-Mo videos on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How do I add another camera button in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to Enable notification popup window in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: