At 10 o’clock today, the Redmi K50 standard version and K50 Pro will be officially launched, with prices starting from 2399 yuan and 2999 yuan respectively, and the top-of-the- line Redmi K50 Pro 512GB version will also be on sale simultaneously.
It is worth noting that Lu Weibing, general manager of the Redmi brand, posted that the call for the 512 version of the K50 has been received and is currently under evaluation.
The K50 series is equipped with a Samsung 2K E4 AMOLED flexible straight screen with 120Hz high brush, 526 PPI, DC dimming, Victus glass material, etc.
In terms of core specifications, the K50 and K50 Pro are equipped with Dimensity 8100 and Dimensity 9000 flagship processors respectively. The former has a built-in 5500mAh battery and supports 67W fast charging, while the latter is upgraded to 120W second charge and has a battery capacity of 5000mAh.
- Redmi K50 Pro 512GB version is on sale today! K50 512GB version can be expected in the future
- Xiaomi Redmi K50 pays the final payment at midnight tonight, netizens look forward to the first sale record
- iPhone 14 Pro real machine rendering exposure: hole-digging screen style has changed
- [Slow hands, no hands] Who do you buy for Redmi K40 and Redmi K40S for one price?
- 6000 yuan preferred thin and light! The 12th generation Redmi Book Pro is only 5299 yuan
In terms of imaging systems, both models support OIS optical image stabilization. The main camera of the K50 Pro is 100 million pixels, and the K50 is 48 million pixels. Other lens parameters are the same, providing an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2-megapixel macro lens. Lens, the front lens is 20 million pixels.