PUBG Mobile can be called the most popular game currently available. PUBG Mobile has become a favorite game of mobile gamers in a very short time. In just 8 months, this game has crossed 30 million daily active users. Game developer Tencent has announced that PUBG Mobile has become the most papular game and it has crossed 100 million monthly active users.
78.3 million people logged in at PUBG Mobile’s competitive game Fortnite. However, the figures for Fortnite are from September last year and since then the figures have soared. This announcement has been done with the game’s version 0.12.5 rollout. Season 6 is over with new updates and Season 7 has begun. With the update of version 0.12.5, the new Season 7 Royal has come close. In this new season, players will get new skins, new weapons. Speaking of the main weapons found in this new season, it will find a Skorpian machine pistol which can shoot 9mm bullets.
Season 7 is here
Log in now to check out all the new features!
1. New Royale Pass Season is here with the new EZ Mission License, character beard, and parachute/flight trails.
2. New Weapon: Skorpion, a machine pistol that fires 9mm rounds. Drops in all maps.
3. Added dedicated servers for players in the Middle East.
1. The Subscription feature has been tuned.
2. Added category tabs to the Shop.
3. Adjusted audio to reduce interruptions.