If you’re wondering How to change OnePlus 7 Pro navigation bar in OxygenOS 9.5. Today we are here with Detail guide on the new Navigation bar of OxygenOS 9.5.
With the release of Android Pie, Google added plenty of new features and improvements for users. Android Pie is now smarter, has slightly changed look, a new screenshot tool, and an option to ditch the onscreen navigation buttons.
With Android Pie users have the option to use gestures for common tasks like opening the app drawer, switching between apps, and closing apps.
Change OnePlus 7 Pro Navigation bar
- First, you need to enable it by going to “Settings”
- Scroll down till you see the “Buttons & gestures”
- The tap “Navigation bar & gestures”
- Now you will see three options but if you want to use new Android Pie gesture so select “Back, Home” (Swipe up on Home Button)
How To Navigate new gestures
- You can get home from any screen with a single tap on the new Home button.
- A long-press opens Google Assistant.
- Open recent apps with a short swipe up Home button
- Switch between two apps with little effort, place a finger on the Home button and quickly gesture to the right, lifting your finger as you do.
I hope to use to understand all about How to change OnePlus 7 Pro Navigation bar in OxygenOS 9.5. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content.