Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you’re wondering what is ‘Link to Windows in Galaxy Note 10’? So today we are talking about Link to Windows Features and How to use.
What is ‘Link to Windows in Galaxy Note 10’?
Windows loves your phone. Your phone app takes everything you can do on your smartphone and brings it to your PC.
Send texts, see recent photos, triage notifications and use any of your favorite mobile apps–without ever taking your phone out of your pocket.
To help users work more comfortably and efficiently, the Galaxy Note10 features Link to Windows integrated directly into its Quick Panel. Now, rather than bouncing from one screen to the other, users can easily connect their Galaxy Note10 to their Windows 10-based PC and mirror their phone’s screen, send and receive messages, and view notifications – as well as up to 25 recent photos – directly from their computer.
Link to Windows can be launched via the Quick Panel or by accessing Settings > Advanced features. Once the user logs in to their Microsoft account, the Galaxy Note10 automatically links to their PC. It’s as simple as that.
Note: ‘Link to Windows’ is preloaded on Note10/Note10+.
Link to Windows’s Features
|Photos||Network connection||• Check up to 25 recent photos in Gallery on your PC|
• Drag and drop photos from your phone to your PC
|Messages||Network connection||• See message notifications of your phone|
• Receive and reply to phone messages (including MMS) on your PC
|Notifications||Network connection||• Check various phone app notifications on your PC|
|Phone screen||Same Wi-Fi network||• Enjoy your phone apps and content on your PC via screen mirroring|
• Play phone games on your PC with a keyboard and mouse
- How to Enable HDR10+ video recording on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How do I Unblock and Block number on Galaxy Note 10/Note 10+
- How to record Super Slow-Mo videos on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- How do I add another camera button in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
- How to Enable notification popup window in Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10 Plus
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: