iPhone 14 Pro real machine rendering exposure: hole-digging screen style has changed
This morning, foreign media exposed the real rendering of the iPhone 14 Pro. From the overall appearance, there is indeed no bangs, and the punch screen also uses two holes, one large and one small, forming a horizontal exclamation mark shape. , but it is not as long as the previous exposure, but the control is relatively narrow.
Let’s first feel the appearance of the latest exposure:
This double-hole solution of the screen is also the first in the industry, in which the proactive and Face ID components are placed separately, and the two areas are combined and placed in the center, unlike the double-hole pills seen before, which are in the play, and On the right is another camera.
- Apple was fined 300 million yuan! Another big issue with “taxes”
- Another classic Apple retirement! Apple Watch Series 3 to be discontinued this year
- iPhone 15 Pro Video Announced: Screen Without Aperture Screen Four-Wide Width
- The iPhone 12 series is only 3049 yuan: the historically low price is slow!
- Apple’s “pill” punch-hole screen is about to end, iPhone 15 uses Face ID under the screen
- Ming-Chi Kuo: Apple Mac Studio is made in Malaysia and assembled in China
And is the overall golden color in the rendering also the first color in the iPhone 14 Pro series? The rear camera module is not so convex, and the overall form is a flat module, rather than a form that exists independently. This is Apple’s Some design optimizations have been made.
How to hide/ unhide photos and videos on Redmi Note 11
Redmi Note 11 has become the go-to mobile phone for many users, thanks to its advanced technology and innovative features. One of the features that make this device stand out is its ability to hide/ unhide photos and videos with just a few taps.
This feature can come in handy when you want to keep your private photos and videos away from prying eyes. In this blog post, we will go through the steps on how to hide/ unhide photos and videos on Redmi Note 11.
How to hide photos and videos
- Go to your Gallery and open your gallery images.
- Swipe screen right to left now album option will come.
- And long swipe it from “top to bottom”, now you will see an option Set Privacy Protection Password.
- Now you have to create Your Pattern Password and tap two times the pattern password.
- Now click on the Next button, after clicking on Next Mi id will appear.
- Now you have to put your Mi id and password and add it successfully.
- For hiding photos simply have to open the gallery and touch and hold the photos that you want to hide, then go to the bottom of the display and select “add to Album” now select “hidden album” and select ok.
- Tap on ok to hide this file.
How to unhide photos and videos
- For accessing hidden photos in gallery first you have to open Gallery.
- Swipe up to down.
- You have to choose Your Pattern Password, which was selected by you.
- Now you can see all the photos and videos.
We hope that this article has been able to provide you with some helpful tips and tricks for How to hide/ unhide photos and videos on Redmi Note 11. Now you can share your experiences or capture important information without any hassle!
How to recover deleted photos and videos on Redmi Note 11 smartphone
If you have deleted photos or videos from your Redmi Note 11 smartphone, don’t panic! There are a few methods you can use to recover them.
In this article, we will discuss the best way to recover photos and videos from your device. Whether you accidentally deleted them or they were accidentally overwritten, there is a way to get them back! So don’t give up hope just yet; read on to learn about the different methods available and how to use them.
How to recover deleted photos and videos on Redmi Note 11
- First, open the Gallery
- Then, click Albums
- Next, scroll down and click Trash bin.
- Now, select the photos and videos you want to recover
- Finally, click Restore
We hope that this article has been able to provide you with some helpful tips and tricks for taking screenshots on your device. Now you can share your experiences or capture important information without any hassle!
How to enable double tap to lock screen feature on Redmi Note 11 Pro smartphone
If you own a Redmi Note 11 Pro smartphone, you may have noticed that the device does not come with a double tap to lock screen feature.
This can be quite inconvenient for those who don’t want to use the power button or fingerprint scanner on their phone just to lock it.
Fortunately, this feature can be easily enabled on your device with just a few steps. In this blog post, we will show you how you can enable the double tap to lock screen feature on your Redmi Note 11 Pro smartphone.
Enable double tap to lock screen feature on Redmi Note 11 Pro
- First, go to settings
- Then, click Home screen
- Now, click and turn on “Double tap to lock screen” option
We hope that this article has been able to provide you with some helpful tips and tricks for How to enable double tap to lock screen feature on Redmi Note 11 Pro smartphone. Now you can share your experiences or capture important information without any hassle!