You will be able to Learn How To Install TWRP Recovery and Root Realme X2 Pro. Today we are here with Detail guide on install TWRP and Root.
- Installing custom ROMs.
- Remove preinstalled crapware.
- Blocking Ads in any apps.
- Install incompatible Apps.
- Keep the latest Android OS.
- Change skin for your Android.
- speed and battery life.
- Make complete backups of your smartphone.
- Root can brick your smartphone.
- Say Good-Bye to the warranty.
- Problems with an update.
- This Guide is only for Realme X2 Pro so don’t try this on any other device as this can brick your phone.
- Make sure your Phone has charged 60%.
- Now make a backup of all important files and contacts.
- That’s all!! Now you can Follow the procedure to root Realme X2 Pro.
Install TWRP Recovery on Realme X2 Pro
- Download the TWRP Recovery file from the download section and rename it to recovery.
- Go to the ABD and Fastboot folder and run the command prompt by holding the Shift key and right-click on an empty space inside the folder.
- Now click on the Open PowerShell window here.
- Now, reboot your phone into Fastboot mode by press and hold the Volume Down + Power key together for a few seconds.
- Now connect your phone to the Windows PC or Laptop via USB cable.
- Now write the following command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- again, write the following command to reboot your phone.
You have successfully installed TWRP Custom Recovery on the Realme X2 smartphone.
Root Realme X2 Pro using Magisk
- Download Magisk zip file on your Windows PC or Laptop, download link mention in the download section.
- Now transfer the Magisk zip file into your phone’s root (internal) memory.
- Now reboot your phone into TWRP recovery mode by pressing Volume Down and Power button together for few seconds. In case this is not taking you into TWRP Recovery Mode, then try Volume UP and Power Button. On some phones, you can access the recovery menu by this.
- Once you inside TWRP recovery, tap on install and select Magisk zip file.
- Now swipe to confirm.
- Now tap on reboot.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: