Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering How to utilize the fast charging feature in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus?
The Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus have built-in fast charging features. You can charge the battery more quickly while the device or its screen is turned off.
the fast charging feature
To increase the charging speed, turn the device or its screen off when you charge the battery.
If the fast charging feature is not activated, follow this steps:
- On the Home screen,
- tap Apps →
- Settings →
- Device maintenance →
- Battery →
- More option →
- Advanced settings →
- Activate Fast cable charging option
1. You cannot use the built-in fast charging feature when you charge the battery using a standard battery charger.
2. If the device heats up or the ambient air temperature rises, the charging speed may decrease automatically. This is a normal operating condition to prevent damage to the device.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- How To Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices
- How to use Navigation Gestures on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
I hope you understandHow to utilize the fast charging feature in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus?
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest tech content!