Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering How to use WhatsApp on Galaxy Watch Active. Today in this article we will show you how to use WhatsApp on your Galaxy Watch Active.
Samsung has launched its 5th Tizen smartwatch in the market along with the new Samsung S10 smartphone at Samsung Unpacked
How to use WhatsApp on Galaxy Watch Active
- First, pair your Galaxy Watch Active with your Android or Apple smartphone.
To pair, you must download Galaxy Wearable app from Play Store or iOS App Store. Now open the app & select your smartwatch. Here, pair it using Bluetooth to make successful login.
- Download WhatsApp on the smartphone (in case you don’t have) and login to it.
- Now go to Settings on the watch and tap on Manage Notification option.
- You will see toggle key in front of WhatsApp, turn it on to Activate notifications.
- After that, connect WhatsApp Messenger account with Galaxy Watch Active (It will automatically Sync with the phone).
- That’s it, now you have successfully activated WhatsApp on the watch to receive all messages.
- To read all incoming messages just swipe Home Screen to the left. You can reply or delete the WhatsApp Messages within the watch.
I hope you understand all about How to use WhatsApp on Galaxy Watch Active. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!