You will be able to learn How to Use Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch? Today we are here with Detail guide on use Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch. This all process one by one that easy to understand.
How to Use Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch?
You can Register frequently used cards to Samsung Pay, a mobile payment service, to make payments quickly and securely.
Before starting, please note that Samsung pay for your watch is set up through Galaxy Wearable and not the main Samsung Pay app.
- On your mobile device Open Galaxy Wearable app
- Tap Settings
- Tap OPEN SAMSUNG PAY and follow the on-screen instruction to complete your card registration. (Also make sure your watch and Galaxy Wearable app are up to date)
- Sign into your Samsung Account
- On your Watch, set a 4-digit PIN
- On your device, read and tap ‘Agree‘ to the terms
- Tap ‘Next‘, then follow the tutorial on your Watch
- Now on your device, tap ‘Add Card‘. Scan your card using the camera
- Follow the prompts on your screen and complete any ID and verification process from your card issuer
- Tap ‘Done‘ to finish up
How to Pay
- To make a payment on your Galaxy Watch, press and hold the Back key
- Scroll through the cards list, select a card and tap PAY.
- Place your Galaxy Watch close to the card reader. When the card reader recognizes the card information, the payment will be processed.
Keep in mind: Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch requires network connection through Wi-Fi or via Bluetooth pairing with compatible Smartphone. And it’s support only NFC-type payment terminals. Samsung Pay is not available on iOS Smartphone’s.
I hope you understand all the article on How to Use Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch? Tips & Tricks. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.