Get a PC-like experience on the go with Samsung DeX. It’s an interface where you can seamlessly work, watch, and play. When you want a larger display, connect it to your mobile device with a cable and use like a PC. Your mobile device can even be used as a mouse and keyboard. So you’re all set to go, and ready to change how you multitask and use your everyday apps.
How to use Samsung DeX mode in Galaxy S10|S10 Plus
Requirement for DeX:
- Any Monitor/TV with HDMI port
- USB type C to HDMI cable
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, S10 or S10e (Note 9 Works too)
How to Connect:
- Connect “USB type C to HDMI cable” into your Galaxy S10 device type C Prot and other side connect with your monitor/tv into the HDMI port
- As soon as you make the connection happen the phone is going to prompt you to project itself on the actual monitor.
- Which is going to give you Desktop like experiences.
- If you open the Quick Notification Panel in Galaxy S10, you will see some DeX functionality.
- You can use your phone as a touchpad and also use screen mirroring.
- You can also connect Bluetooth mouse with your Galaxy S10 via Bluetooth.
- You can use your device’s features in an interface environment similar to a computer. You can launch the device’s app or check the device’s notifications and status.
- Some apps or features may not be available when using
- Samsung DeX mode supports HD+, FHD, and WQHD resolutions, Some content on your device may be displayed differently on the TV or monitor.
- If the TV or monitor do not support HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), the Samsung DeX mode screen may not be displayed.
- Download the firmware from the server to update Samsung DeX mode to the latest version. It is available only when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Some apps may become paid apps depending on their license policies when you use Samsung DeX mode.
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- How To Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices
- How to use Navigation Gestures on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
I hope you understand all about How to use Samsung DeX mode in Galaxy S10|S10 Plus. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!