Sony’s move to tall and narrow displays on the Xperia 1 have made them even easier to use, but that doesn’t mean its one-handed mode has gone away. It’s still super easy to shrink down your screen to something you can easily reach with your thumb, and you have two different ways to get it done. If you are wondering how to use One Hand mode in Xperia 1. Here are full steps of Sony Xperia One Hand mode.
How to use One Hand mode in Xperia 1
Enabling one-handed operation adjusts screen size and layout for easy controlling of the device with one hand.
- Go to Settings in your device
- Then go into Display
- Scroll down and tap on Advance
- Then tap on One Hand mode
- Tap on to enable it.
- Now you anywhere on screen just quickly press the home button twice to enable one hand mode.
- If you want to exit, then tap on anywhere in the black area.
I hope to use to understand all about How to use One Hand mode in Xperia 1. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!