Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering How to turn on One Hand Mode in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus.
How to turn on One Hand Mode in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
Enabling one-handed operation adjusts
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
These instructions only apply to Standard mode and the default Home screen layout.
- Go to Settings
- Then Advanced features.
- Tap Motions and gestures.
- Tap One-handed mode.
- Tap the One-handed mode switch (upper-right) to turn on or off.
- When on, select the desired option from the “Reduce screen size section by using” (e.g., Gesture, Button).
If select the Button so you can just triple click on Home Button now access one hand mode.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- How To Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices
- How to use Navigation Gestures on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus