Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering how to Turn on/enable battery Percentage on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus.
How to Enable Battery Percentage on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
- Open Settings app.
- Then search Show battery percentage
- Now you will see the option to enable battery percentage
- Click on Show battery percentage.
You can also enable this setting via Quick status bar…
- Swipe Quick status bar twice
- You will three dots top right corner, tap on it
- Then tap on the Status bar option
- Tap on Show battery percentage.
Now you will see the Battery percentage add on your mobile’s battery side.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: