Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering How to Turn on battery Percentage on Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e.
- Top 10 Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Latest and Unique Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
- Top Best Galaxy S10 Camera Tips And Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
How to Turn on battery Percentage on Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e
- Open Settings app.
- Then search Show battery percentage
- Now you will see the option to enable battery percentage
- Click on Show battery percentage.
You can also enable this settings via Quick status bar…
- Swipe Quick status bar twice
- You will three dots top right corner, tap on it
- Then tap on the Status bar option
- Tap on Show battery percentage.
Now you will see the Battery percentage add on you mobile’s battery side.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- How To Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices
- How to use Navigation Gestures on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
I hope you understand How to Turn on battery Percentage on Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest tech content!