So you jumped to iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max from an older iPhone device, Great choice, But you think How to transfer files from older iPhone device to new iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max. Here comes the part that may not be so great ‘Transferring older device’s data to new one’ and you don’t want to miss any of those files on your new iPhone device. Don’t worry, Move to iOS app will make things simple for you.
- Select your language on your new iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max with your new and current devices in close proximity.
- Tap Continue on your iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max on the popup that appears asking you to setup your new iPhone or iPad with your Apple ID.
- Use your older iPhone or iPad to scan the image that appears on your new iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max.
- Enter your older iPhone or iPad’s passcode on your new iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max.
- Set up Touch ID on your new iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max.
- Choose whether or not to restore your new iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max from your most recent compatible backup, if that option presents itself.
- Choose to restore your new device from an iCloud or iTunes backup, set up as a new iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Tap Continue under Express Settings to use the settings for Siri, Find My iPhone, Location, and usage analytics that were transferred over from your older iPhone and iPad.
- Complete the setup process for your new iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max as you normally would.
I hope to use to understand all the article on iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!