So you jumped to Samsung Galaxy Note 9 from Apple’s iPhone, Great choice, But you think How to transfer files from older iPhone device to Galaxy Note 9. Here comes the part that may not be so great ‘Transferring older device’s data to new one’ and you don’t want to miss any of those files on your new Note device. Don’t worry, Samsung’s Smart Switch app will make things simple for you.
LITTLE INTRODUCTION TO SMART SWITCH
Smart Switch app gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages and more in a few easy steps.
- Connect Note 9 with iPhone device via USB connector.
- On Note 9, Choose Smart Switch from the app selection pop up.
- Take a look at starting screen and press ‘Start’.
- Read the Terms of Service (optional) and hit ‘Agree’.
- On the Permission screen, hit ‘Ok”.
- A Permission Popup will appear on the iPhone, tap ‘Trust’ and confirm it with your PIN.
- Press ‘Next’ on Note 9 and it will start scanning the iPhone’s data.
- Select the files from the list and hit the ‘Transfer’ button.
- Now all you need to do is wait while the Smart Switch transfers selected data to the Note 9.
- Once the transferring finishes, press on ‘Close App’, to return to the home screen.
Congratulation your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is ready to explore recently transferred files.
I hope to use to understand all about How to transfer files from older iPhone device to Galaxy Note 9. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
Read original guides on Samsung Central