So you jumped from an older Samsung Galaxy device to a brand new Galaxy Note 9, but You think How to transfer files from older Galaxy device to Galaxy Note 9. here comes the part that may not sound cool ‘Transferring older device’s data’ and you don’t want to miss any of those files on your new Note device. Don’t worry, Samsung’s Smart Switch app will make things simple for you.
LITTLE INTRODUCTION TO SMART SWITCH
Smart Switch app gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages and more in a few easy steps.
- Connect Note 9 with older Galaxy device via USB connector.
- On Note 9, Choose Smart Switch from the app selection.
- Take a look at starting screen and press ‘Start’.
- Read the Terms of Service (optional) and hit ‘Agree’.
- ‘Send’ and ‘Receive’ options will appear on the Note 9’s screen, press ‘Receive’.
- A Permission Popup will appear on the older Galaxy Device, tap ‘Allow’.
- Galaxy Note 9 will scan the available data on your older device.
- Select the data from the list and hit the ‘Transfer’ button.
- Now all you need to do is wait while the Smart Switch transfers selected data to the Note 9.
- Once the transferring finishes, press on ‘Close App’, to return to the home screen.
Congratulation your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is ready to explore recently transferred files.
I hope to use to understand all about How to transfer files from older iPhone device to Galaxy Note 9. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
Read original guides on Samsung Central