So you jumped to iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max from Any Android device, Great choice, But you think How to transfer files from Any Android device to iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max. Here comes the part that may not be so great ‘Transferring older device’s data to new one’ and you don’t want to miss any of those files on your new iPhone device. Don’t worry, Move to iOS app will make things simple for you.
- Set up your iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install
- Tap to accept the permissions request.
- Tap Open after it’s installed.
- Tap Continue on both devices.
- Tap Agree and then Next on the Android phone or tablet.
- On your Android device, enter the 12-digit code displayed on the iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max.
- After entering the code, the Android device will connect with your iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max over a peer-to-peer Wi-Fi connection and determine what data will be transferred.
- It will ask whether you want to transfer your Google Account info (so that you can quickly log in on your new Apple device), Chrome bookmarks, text messages, contacts, and the photos and videos in your camera roll. Select everything you want to move over.
- Now It is done.
I hope to use to understand all the article on iPhone XR, XS, or XS Max. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!