Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering How to show/hide Apps button in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus?
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., introduced a new line of premium smartphones: Galaxy S10. With four unique devices, Galaxy S10 line is engineered to meet the distinct needs of today’s smartphone market, so consumers can do more of what they love. Each device delivers a next-generation experience in the categories consumers care about most: groundbreaking innovations in display, camera, and performance.
show/hide Apps button in Galaxy S10
- On the Home screen, tap and hold an empty area, or pinch your fingers together to access the editing options.
- Then Tap Home screen settings.
- Tap the Apps button.
- Select ‘Show Apps button’ and Tap APPLY.
- The Apps button will appear as a favorite app at the bottom of the Home screen.
- Top 10 Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Latest and Unique Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
- Top Best Galaxy S10 Camera Tips And Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?