Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering How to Set up/turn on the SOS Message in Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e. In today’s article, I will show how to turn on the SOS feature in the Galaxy S10 & S10 Plus.
- Top 10 Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Latest and Unique Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
- Top Best Galaxy S10 Camera Tips And Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
How to Set up/turn on the SOS Message in Galaxy S10, S10+, and S10e
The Samsung smart phone SOS feature makes it easy to notify a trusted contact when you’re in emergency.
Here are the steps to setup your SOS message.
- Go to Setting Menu on your device
- Go to the Advanced Features
- Select Send SOS messages
Agreethe Terms and Conditions to setupthe contact person
- You can select
recipientfrom your contacts or create new. Please add cellphone number to the recipient so they can receive your SOS message.
- if you have done. “Press the power key quickly 3 times to send a quick alert to your emergency contacts when you are in an emergency situation.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- How To Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices
- How to use Navigation Gestures on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
I hope to use to understand all about How to Set up/turn on the SOS Message in Galaxy S10, S10+, and S10e. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!