You will be able to Learn How to Root LG Q7. Today we are here with Detail guide on LG Q7.
1. INSTALLING CUSTOM ROMS
After rooting your LG Q7, you can flash a custom ROM or Kernel, which means you can have a new device.
2. REMOVE PREINSTALLED CRAPWARE
The manufacturer won’t allow you to uninstall those preinstalled apps on your LG Q7. Rooting a device can make them removed easily, which ensures a high running quality.
3. BLOCKING ADS IN ANY APPS
Sick of the pop-up ads when playing games? A rooted device can remove these annoying ads immediately.
4. INSTALL INCOMPATIBLE APPS
Some wonderful apps need the root access if you install them on your LG Q7. Root your phone, enjoy more apps.
5. KEEP LATEST ANDROID OS
A rooted Android can get the new OS months before the carrier releases the update, often along with a few bonus features.
6. CHANGE SKIN FOR YOUR ANDROID
As you can see, there is only 3 to 4 default skin on your LG Q7 to change. But if you root your phone and install the new ROMs, you can enjoy the customized and tweaked skins on your device.
7. BOOST YOUR ANDROID DEVICE’S SPEED AND BATTERY LIFE
Some powerful apps like Greenify can close the useless applications automatically, which can effectively improve your device’s performance. Of course, Greenify needs root access.
8. MAKE COMPLETE BACKUPS OF YOUR LG Q7
An unrooted Android phone can only backup some settings and apps for your device. Titanium can be used on a rooted device to give you a complete backup.
1. ROOT CAN BRICK YOUR LG Q7
Compared with an unrooted Android device, the rooted one faces a common threat from mis-operation and sometimes you may turn your Android device into a brick.
Avoid this risk: Just download apps from a reliable place like Google play, and, do not delete the files if the files are suggested not to delete by rooting apps.
2. SAY GOOD-BYE TO THE WARRANTY
The Android device manufacturers will not cover the damage after you rooting your LG Q7 For some brand, we can unroot the device after rooting, so, the manufacturers don’t know if you have rooted your Android device or not. But to make matters worse, Android device manufacturers also go to great lengths to know if your Motorola One and One Power have been rooted!
3. PROBLEMS WITH UPDATES
Sometimes you root the Android phone to get latest OS but after rooting, you may find that the automatic updates to the firmware stopped. Updates fail to install due to software modifications that occurred while the distribution has been rooted.
BACKUP YOUR LG Q7 TO PC BEFORE ROOTING
- Connect your LG Q7 to a Windows computer.
- Click on the Open folder to view files option when AutoPlay popup on the PC.
- Copy and paste the files and folders you want from Android phone to the PC.
PRE-REQUISITES BEFORE YOU Root LG Q7
- This Guide is only for LG Q7 so don’t try this on any other device as this can brick your phone.
- Make sure your Phone has charged 60%.
- Now make a backup of all important files and contacts.
- That’s all!! Now you can Follow the procedure to root oneplus 6 without PC.
Using patched boot image and Magisk
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader of your LG Q7 as asked above in the pre-requisite section.
- Download the root package file, LG Q7-boot-patched.img, on your PC.
- Rename it to something easy like LG Q7-root.img so that it is easy to type it later on.
- Make that you have installed ADB and Fastboot driver on your PC and have enabled developer options, USB debugging and OEM Unlock on your LG Q7. It’s covered in the unlock bootloader guide above, but just in case.
- Now open a command window inside the folder where you have the magisk file from above. For this, go that folder, and then type cmd in the address bar of that folder’s window, and then hit the enter key. A command window will open up, and its location will be that folder.
- Connect your LG Q7 phone to the computer using the USB cable it came with.
- Reboot to fastboot mode (also called bootloader mode). For this, in the command window, type the command below and hit the enter key to run it:
adb reboot bootloader
- We root the LG Q7 now. For this, install the magisk by running the command below:
fastboot flash boot_a g7-root.img
fastboot flash boot_b g7-root.img
- LG Q7 is rooted now. Now we just restart the device now by running this command:
- Once the LG Q7 has restarted, you can verify the root access using a root checker app from the Play Store.
- Download the APK file of the Magisk app. Transfer it to your LG Q7 is your downloaded it on the PC.
- Install the app. Tap on the file to start the installation. (You can open a file manager app on your phone, browse to the location of the downloaded file, and then tap on it to install it.)
- When done, open the Magisk app, and it must show now that have root access now.
I hope to use to understand all about How to Root LG Q7. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!