You will be able to know How to remove full screen popup ads from Android phones? Today we are here with digital guide on remove full-Screen popup ads.
The first thing you will need to do is check for any malicious apps present on your Android phone. Remover them immediately. Usually, it is always a corrupt app. Also, do not download apps from unknown sources.
- Now, go to Settings > Accounts > Google Account.
- this option is present at Settings > Google > Ads
- Opt out of Ads Personalization. Also, choose Ads by Google and opt out.
- You can also visit Ads Settings from here via the browser. Sign into primary Google account.
- Now, toggle Ad personalization to OFF.
- You will get a popup saying Visit your Online Choices.
- Select it, let it load.
- Opt out of all the advertisement sources you would like to.
- Now Reboot your device.
I hope to use to understand all the article on How to remove full screen popup ads from Android phones? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content.