Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering How to Remap the Bixby button on Galaxy S10.
The Bixby button on the side of the S10 can be used to open something other than Bixby. This doesn’t mean you completely ditch Bixby, but you can at least get some use out of the button.
Remap the Bixby button on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- The first thing you’ll need to do is update Bixby itself from the Samsung Galaxy Store.
- After you’ve updated all of Bixby’s apps, head to the Settings menu on your Galaxy device.
- Then see a section titled Advanced Features and under that, Bixby Key.
- The last step to remapping the Bixby button on your Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus.
- You can customize the button to perform a different action with either a single or double tap of the button.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- How To Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices
- How to use Navigation Gestures on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus