The Galaxy S10 and S10+
Record Super Slow-Mo videos on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- Open the Camera App
- In the camera app, you will swipe left find Super Slow Mo
- Make sure the mode is set to Multi-take or Single-take.
While recording in Super Slow-mo on the Galaxy S10 and S10+ you the option to enable a Motion Detection box. You can adjust this box accordingly to automatically record in Super Slow-mo when an object enters this box. Once the action has been recorded, your video will automatically stop.
- Top 10 Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Latest and Unique Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
- Top Best Galaxy S10 Camera Tips And Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
Once you have selected Super Slow-mo, 4 options will pop up on the top of the screen. Tap the motion detection icon to enable it. Once Motion detection is enabled you’ll be able to edit the motion detection box to where the movement will be in the shot.
When you have recorded your Super Slow-mo video you can try editing by either moving the video forward, reverse or forward and reverse. Simply select the 3 dot menu button in the top right, then select Details and choose one of the three Super Slow-mo clips.
Super Slow-mo video has been shot on the Galaxy S10 with 0.8 seconds of Super Slow-mo captured in natural light. For best results, try recording in bright natural light as
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- How To Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices
- How to use Navigation Gestures on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
I hope you understand How to record Super Slow-Mo videos on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest tech content!