You will be able to Learn How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Today we are here with Detail guide on Root Galaxy Note 8. this all process one by one that easy to understand.
After you root your Galaxy Note 8 you will be able to Install Best custom ROMs for Android on your Galaxy Note 8. There are some apps that need root access so after you root your smartphone you will be able to use all apps on your Phone. some app does not access without root your phone so after root, you can use all app.
After you root your Galaxy Note 8 the warranty of smartphone will be voided however you can gain it back by unrooting your smartphone. There are some apps on an android system which if deleted can make your device unresponsive so make sure you don’t edit system files without knowledge.
BACKUP YOUR NOTE 8 TO PC BEFORE ROOTING
- Connect your Galaxy Note 8 to a Windows computer.
- Click on the Open folder to view files option when AutoPlay popup on the PC.
- Copy and paste the files and folders you want from Android phone to the PC.
BACKUP NOTE 8 SMARTPHONE DATA BEFORE ROOTING USING GOOGLE
AutoPlay only allows you to backup media files, so what will you do if you want to backup other data such as contacts, calendars, app data, even Wi-Fi passwords and some phone settings? Don’t worry! Google provides the service of backing up all these data on your Android devices with Google account.
- Tap on the phone’s “Settings” and tap on “Backup and reset”.
- Here check both “Back up my data” and “Automatic restore”. Then, tap on “Backup Account” and add your Google account.
- Now, go to “Settings” again and go to tap “Google” under “ACCOUNTS”. Choose your Android data which you would like to be synced.
STEPS ON HOW TO ROOT Galaxy Note 8
- Firstly enable Developer Option go to settings – about phone – Software information – Tap 7 times on build number to activate developer option in the settings menu)
- Enable OEM Unlock from developer option (Currently no workaround for those who doesn’t have this option)
- Download and copy latest Magisks zip to your mobile SD card
- Download TWRP for N8
- Switch Off your device
- Follow the key combination (Press Vol down + Bixby + Power to reboot to download mode, press volume up when asked to continue to download mode)
- Download Odin and open it, Disable ‘Auto reboot’ from options menu of Odin
- Select TWRP (tar image) with AP tab of Odin and Start
- Once Successfully flashed, you will see ‘Passed’ in Odin tab
- Disconnect device and hold Vol down + power till screen goes off, Now immediately press Vol Up + Bixby + Power to reboot to TWRP
- Select to allow modification
- From TWRP, Select WIPE menu – Then FORMAT DATA – You need to type ‘yes’ to perform wipe. WARNING : This will erase all data including Int SD storage from the device
- Once format device completes, go back and select REBOOT’ Menu and then – ‘RECOVERY’, This will reboot to TWRP again
- Now select Install and navigate the path to Ext SD card -Magisks zip, you have copied earlier
- Once Magisk flash successfully, Reboot to System
If your device takes a long time so keep Keep patience and allow the device to boot…
I hope to use to understand all tutorial on how to how to Root Galaxy Note 8 Smartphone. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!