you can easily Install Twrp recovery & Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7. In this guide. we will show you how to Root Galaxy Note 7.
1. INSTALLING CUSTOM ROMS
After rooting your device, you can flash a custom ROM or Kernel, which means you can have a new device.
2. REMOVE PREINSTALLED CRAPWARE
The manufacturer won’t allow you to uninstall those preinstalled apps on your device. Rooting a device can make them removed easily, which ensures a high running quality.
3. BLOCKING ADS IN ANY APPS
Sick of the pop-up ads when playing games? A rooted device can remove these annoying ads immediately.
4. INSTALL INCOMPATIBLE APPS IN YOUR Galaxy Note 7
Some wonderful apps need the root access if you install them on your device. Root your phone, enjoy more apps.
5. KEEP LATEST ANDROID OS
A rooted Android can get the new OS months before the carrier releases the update, often along with a few bonus features.
6. CHANGE SKIN FOR YOUR ANDROID
As you can see, there is only 3 to 4 default skin on your device to change. But if you root your phone and install the new ROMs, you can enjoy the customized and tweaked skins on your device.
7. BOOST YOUR ANDROID DEVICE’S SPEED AND BATTERY LIFE
Some powerful apps like Greenify can close the useless applications automatically, which can effectively improve your device’s performance. Of course, Greenify needs root access.
8. MAKE COMPLETE BACKUPS OF YOUR ANDROID PHONE OR TABLET
An unrooted Android phone can only backup some settings and apps for your device. Titanium can be used on a rooted device to give you a complete backup.
1. ROOT CAN BRICK YOUR Galaxy Note 7
Compared with an unrooted Android device, the rooted one faces a common threat from mis-operation and sometimes you may turn your Android device into a brick.
Avoid this risk: Just download apps from a reliable place like Google play, and, do not delete the files if the files are suggested not to delete by rooting apps.
2. SAY GOOD-BYE TO THE WARRANTY TO Galaxy Note 7
The Android device manufacturers will not cover the damage after you rooting your device. For some brand, we can unroot the device after rooting, so, the manufacturers don’t know if you have rooted your Android device or not. But to make matters worse, Android device manufacturers also go to great lengths to know if your device has to been rooted!
3. PROBLEMS WITH UPDATES
Sometimes you root the Android phone to get latest OS but after rooting, you may find that the automatic updates to the firmware stopped. Updates fail to install due to software modifications that occurred while the distribution has been rooted.
BACKUP YOUR REDMI NOTE 6 PRO TO PC BEFORE ROOTING
- Connect your Galaxy Note 7 to a Windows computer.
- Click on the Open folder to view files option when AutoPlay popup on the PC.
- Copy and paste the files and folders you want from Android phone to the PC.
BACKUP Galaxy Note 7 SMARTPHONE DATA BEFORE ROOTING USING GOOGLE
AutoPlay only allows you to backup media files, so what will you do if you want to backup other data such as contacts, calendars, app data, even Wi-Fi passwords, and some phone settings? Don’t worry! Google provides the service of backing up all these data on your Android devices with Google account.
- Tap on the phone’s “Settings” and tap on “Backup and reset”.
- Here check both “Back up my data” and “Automatic restore”. Then, tap on “Backup Account” and add your Google account.
- Now, go to “Settings” again and go to tap “Google” under “ACCOUNTS”. Choose your Android data which you would like to be synce
STEPS ON HOW TO ROOT GALAXY NOTE 7
- Firstly enable Developer Option to go to settings – about phone – Software information – Tap 7 times on build number to activate developer option in the settings menu)
- Enable OEM Unlock from developer option (Currently no workaround for those who doesn’t have this option)
- Download and copy latest Magisks zip to your mobile SD card
- Download TWRP for N7
- Switch Off your device
- Follow the key combination (Press Vol down + Bixby + Power to reboot to download mode, press volume up when asked to continue to download mode)
- Download Odin and open it, Disable ‘Auto reboot’ from options menu of Odin
- Select TWRP (tar image) with AP tab of Odin and Start
- Once Successfully flashed, you will see ‘Passed’ in Odin tab
- Disconnect device and hold Vol down + power till screen goes off, Now immediately press Vol Up + Bixby + Power to reboot to TWRP
- Select to allow modification
- From TWRP, Select WIPE menu – Then FORMAT DATA – You need to type ‘yes’ to perform wipe. WARNING : This will erase all data including Int SD storage from the device
- Once format device completes, go back and select REBOOT’ Menu and then – ‘RECOVERY’, This will reboot to TWRP again
- Now select Install and navigate the path to Ext SD card -Magisks zip, you have copied earlier
- Once Magisk flash successfully, Reboot to System
If your device takes a long time so keep Keep patience and allow the device to boot…
I hope to use to understand all article on How to Install Twrp recovery & Root Galaxy Note 7. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!