You will be able to Learn How to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung Galaxy A8s. Today we are here with Detail guide on Samsung Galaxy A8s.
THE ADVANTAGE OF ROOT Samsung Galaxy A8s
- Installing custom ROMs.
- Remove preinstalled crapware.
- Blocking Ads in any apps.
- Install incompatible Apps.
- Keep the latest Android OS.
- Change skin for your Android.
- Boost your Android device’s speed and battery life.
- Make complete backups of your smartphone.
DISADVANTAGE OF ROOT Samsung Galaxy A8s
- Root can brick your smartphone.
- Say Good-Bye to the warranty.
- Problems with an update.
PRE-REQUISITES BEFORE YOU ROOT
- This Guide is only for Samsung Galaxy A8s so don’t try this on any other device as this can brick your phone.
- Make sure your Phone has charged 60%.
- Now make a backup of all important files and contacts.
- That’s all!! Now you can Follow the procedure to root Samsung Galaxy A8s.
Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A8s
- Download the TWRP recovery linked above in the Downloads section, provided by developer
ashyx. You should now have a file named twrp_3.0.2-1_sm-a910f_25716.tar.
- Launch ODIN on your PC. If you don’t already have ODIN, you can download the latest version from the download link provided in the Downloads section.
- Now boot your Galaxy A8s into download mode. To do this, first power off your phone. Once powered off, press Volume Down button + Home button + Power
buttonfora few seconds until you see a warning on your screen. Now press the Volume Up button to enter download mode.
- Connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable. The ID
:COMport on ODIN should turn blue upon detection. In case it doesn’t, you’ll need to check those drivers again.
- Click on the AP button on ODIN and select the downloaded file – twrp_3.0.2-1_sm-a910f_25716.tar
- Before you go ahead and click Start in a hurry, make sure to uncheck Auto-reboot under the Options tab. Now click Start.
- Once the flashing process is complete, you’ll see a PASS! a message being displayed on ODIN.
- Disconnect your phone and then power it off again by long pressing the Power button. Do not power it on yet.
Root Samsung Galaxy A8s
- Reboot to recovery immediately by pressing simultaneously the Power button+Home button + Volume Down button. As soon as the screen goes blank, release the Volume Down button and press the Volume Up button whilst still holding down the other buttons. Your device should now boot into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery, select Wipe > Format Data and type yes. This will wipe everything on your device but more importantly, decrypt the data partition.
- Download the Magisk v14.0 and boot image patcher zip files to your PC and transfer them over to your phone via an MTP connection.
- Select Install and then select the Magisk zip file. Swipe at the bottom to flash it.
- Go back to the TWRP main menu, and select Install again. This time, flash the boot image patcher similarly. This is required to make sure your device’s data partition stays decrypted.
- Some users have reported a delay in unlocking the screen after rooting with Magisk. If you face it too, or you’d rather not take the risk, you can also flash SuperSU instead. The download link is provided in the Downloads section.
- Once done, tap on the Reboot system button that appears after the flashing process is complete.
I hope to use to understand all article on How to Install Twrp recovery & Root Galaxy A8s. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!