You will be able to Learn How to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Today we are here with Detail guide on Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
THE ADVANTAGE OF ROOT Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Installing custom ROMs.
- Remove preinstalled crapware.
- Blocking Ads in any apps.
- Install incompatible Apps.
- Keep the latest Android OS.
- Change skin for your Android.
- Boost your Android device’s speed and battery life.
- Make complete backups of your smartphone.
DISADVANTAGE OF ROOT Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Root can brick your smartphone.
- Say Good-Bye to the warranty.
- Problems with an update.
PRE-REQUISITES BEFORE YOU ROOT
- This Guide is only for Huawei Mate 20 Pro so don’t try this on any other device as this can brick your phone.
- Make sure your Phone has charged 60%.
- Now make a backup of all important files and contacts.
- That’s all!! Now you can Follow the procedure to root Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
Unlock the bootloader
To unlock the bootloader of your Huawei Mate 20 Pro, you will need to procure a unique 16-digit bootloader unlock code directly from Huawei. Requesting the unlock code will automatically void the warranty on your mobile device.
- Head over to the Huawei Bootloader Unlock request website and login/ register with an account.
- Provide the required information and receive the 16-digit bootloader unlock codefor your device.
- Turn off your Huawei Mate 20 Pro, press and hold down the Power + Volume Down buttons and release the Power button when the phone vibrates.
- Connect your Huawei device to the computer using a USB cable, and type in the following command in the command in the Minimal ADB and Fastboot terminal – “adb reboot bootloader”.
- Once the device reboots in bootloader mode, type in the following command – “fastboot oem unlock your-unlock-password” (enter your 16-digit code in place of your-unlock-password).
The bootloader of your Huawei Mate 20 Pro will now be unlocked and ready for flashing with TWRP.
TWRP custom recovery
You will be able to flash TRWP through Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool, so make sure to save the downloaded TWRP.img file and remember the path of the directory.
- Connect your Huawei phone to the computer and type in the following command on the terminal screen – “adb reboot bootloader”
- Once your device screen appears to be in Bootloader mode, type in the next command “fastboot flash recovery_ramsik Filepath\TWRP.img” (replace Filepathwith the file directory where you have stored the TWRP.img file).
Once the process is completed, you will have TWRP custom recovery up and running on your Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
Install the Magisk Manager and Root Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Now that you have the hard part out of the way, it’s time to get the rooting side set up with Magisk.
- Connect the device to the computer and type in the following command in the terminal – “adb reboot recovery”
- Now your device will enter TWRP recovery, so use the screen and navigate to Advanced Settings – ADB Sideload and swipe right to enable it.
- Now head back to the terminal screen on your computer and type in the following command – “adb sideload File\Magisk.zip” (replace Filepath with the directory of where the Magisk.zip file is saved).
- Once the process is completed, reboot your Huawei Mate 20 Pro and you’ll find that the Magisk Manager is up and running on your device. With Magisk Manager install, you can enjoy systemless root on your Android device.
I hope to use to understand all tutorial on How to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Huawei Mate 20 Pro. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!