The company announced MIUI 11, the latest version of their Android skin, which brings with a slew of improvements, refinements, and new features compared to MIUI 10. MIUI 11 stable update will start soon according to your smartphone, But if want to Install MIUI 11 on Redmi Note 7 then you come to the right place.
Steps to Install MIUI 11 on Redmi Note 7
- Download the custom ROM zip package and Google apps package, move it to your phone’s internal memory.
- Reboot your smartphone to the TWRP recovery mode.
- First, wipe the phone using the Wipe option.
- Then, install the custom ROM zip package using the Install option.
- Install the Google apps zip package and reboot the smartphone to OS mode.
- You will see a new boot animation which means the custom ROM has been successfully installed.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: