Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering How to hide Secure Folder in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. So basically Samsung has given you a powerful tool on your Galaxy S10 to hide photos, videos, messages, documents, and files or basically any other file type that you want to hide inside a secret and secure environment so nobody can see what you’re hiding and of course, this entire secret vault is fully protected by a unique pin or a password of your choosing.
- Top 10 Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Latest and Unique Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
- Top Best Galaxy S10 Camera Tips And Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
How to hide Secure Folder in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
If you don’t want others to know you’re using Secure Folder to hide your photos or anything, you also have the option to hide it from the Home or App screen. Here’s how:
- Open Settings app.
- Choose Lock screen and security or Biometrics and security
- Choose Secure Folder
- Choose Hide Secure Folder
- Choose OK to confirm
How to access hidden Secure Folder
If you’re wondering how to access your hidden Secure Folder, follow these steps:
- Open Settings app.
- Tap Biometrics and security.
- Tap the Secure Folder icon at the bottom of the screen, then enter your unlock pattern, pin, or password
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- How To Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices
- How to use Navigation Gestures on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
I hope you understand How to hide Secure Folder in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest tech content!