Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. If you are wondering how to hide files on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. So basically Samsung has given you a powerful tool on your Galaxy S10 to hide photos, videos, messages, documents, and files or basically any other file type that you want to hide inside a secret and secure environment so nobody can see what you’re hiding and of course, this entire secret vault is fully protected by a unique pin or a password of your choosing.
- Top 10 Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Latest and Unique Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
- Top Best Galaxy S10 Camera Tips And Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
How to hide files on Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus
The first thing that you need to do to hide photos on Galaxy S10 is to set up Secure Folder.
- Open Settings app.
- Tap Biometrics and security.
- Tap Secure Folder
- Sign into your Samsung account. Choose SIGN IN
- Enter your Samsung Account details, then choose SIGN IN. (If you do not have a Samsung account, choose CREATE ACCOUNT, then follow the steps)
- Choose the lock method you wish to use for your Secure Folder.
- A shortcut to the Secure Folder will be added to your Home and Apps screen.
Note: If you creating secure folder for the first time and let’s just wait for the process to complete. If you do this for the first time it takes a couple of minutes.
How to hide photos in Galaxy S10
- Open the Secure Folder
- After opening the said folder, transfer the photos to it by tapping on the Add files option.
- After doing that, those files will now only be accessible after opening the Secure Folder.
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- How To Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices
- How to use Navigation Gestures on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
I hope you understand How to hide files on Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest tech content!