You will be able to Learn How to Hard Reset OnePlus 6t. Today we are here with Detail guide on hard reset. This process work on all OnePlus smartphone.
How to Hard Reset OnePlus 6t
- Switch off your OnePlus 6t.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see a change on the screen.
- Then enter PIN to unlock your device.
- After that choose Wipe data and cache.
- Finally tap Erase everything and accept that.
I hope to use to understand all tutorial on How to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Hard Reset OnePlus 6t. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!