Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today’s article, We will go over Fix Bluetooth connection in Galaxy S10 & Galaxy S10 Plus. If you’re wondering How to Fix Bluetooth Connection in Galaxy S10 & S10 Plus. This all process one by one that easy to understand.
How to Fix Bluetooth Connection in Galaxy S10 & S10 Plus
In this article, we will show you how to reset Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Mobile Data and that feature built into Samsung’s operating system and it’s just a one-time quick rest of the connect connections that your device has that in and of itself does help a lot of people so I certainly suggest that you try that option.
If you are only having Bluetooth connection issues or if you have tried the other method and Bluetooth still is not working then I want to show you another method that we can go through that has been proven to be even better to help fix any Bluetooth connection issues.
- Open the Settings menu in your device
- Scroll down to Apps
- Then tap on it
- Tap on three dots on the top right corner
- Then tap on Show system apps
- Scroll down to Bluetooth
- Tap on it
- Now tap on Force Stop
- Then tap on Storage
- Now clear the Cache and also Clear data just tap on it
- Then Restart your mobile.
Note: – Following this guide will mean that you have to
- Galaxy S10 Specs: S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G specs in one place
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
I hope to use to understand all about How to Fix Bluetooth Connection in Galaxy S10 & S10 Plus. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!