If you tried to unlock the bootloader on your Redmi Note 10 Series smartphone and tried to enter the fastboot mode couple of times. Then there might be a chance that your smartphone stuck into the fastboot mode and won’t boot normally even after restarting it a couple of times. Don’t worry here are some things which you should try to get your smartphone back to normal and exit fastboot mode in Redmi Note 10 Series.
Exit fastboot mode in Redmi Note 10 Series
Force reboot is one thing which you should do in most of the situations and fix almost everything. Your Redmi Note 10 Series may get fixed with the same simple old solution, restarting it. Restarting and android smartphone is pretty simple, press and hold the power key then tap the reboot option in the power menu.
But since the phone is not in the OS mode, we have to force reboot the smartphone without the power menu. To do that, press and hold the power key for about 15 seconds and the smartphone will reboot automatically. Sometimes it takes about 30 seconds for the smartphone to force reboot, so keep holding the power button for longer.
Check more news
- Xiaomi Redmi 10A with MediaTek Helio G25 processor officially goes on sale at 20:00 tonight
- Xiaomi 11 mobile phone bottom-hunting 2149: the number of resource machines is limited and the hands are slow
- The first Leica certification! Mi 12 Ultra will debut in May
- Xiaomi Mi 12 Ultra starts mass production: priced at 6000+ in May
- Xiaomi Hub Gateway released crowdfunding price of 309 yuan to connect 100 devices