In this tutorial, we’ll help you to How to Enable USB Debugging on OnePlus 7t
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
The procedure is very simple and goes the same for all the OnePlus devices.
- First, you have to enable developer option.
- Open the Settings menu on your phone.
- Scroll down to locate About Phone entity and tap on it.
- Under this menu, locate Build Number and tap it seven times.
- It will activate the Developer Options on your phone. Now, you can access it through the Settings menu anytime you want.
- Now for Enable USB Debugging go to setting.
- Under this, scroll down and tap on the System.
- Now again Under this, scroll down and tap on the Developer Options.
- Then scroll down a bit to locate USB Debugging entity:
- Check this option to enable it and give your confirmation.
- Exit the Settings and you’re done!
I hope you understand all tutorials on How to Enable USB Debugging on OnePlus 7t. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: