Welcome to the Realme smartphones tips and tricks. Every smartphone company has many features and uses different methods to use every feature. Here we are talking about How to enable TalkBack feature on Realme 9 Pro smartphone. Hope! you will understand the Realme smartphones guide.
About this function –
- When TalkBack is on, it provides spoken feedback so you can use your device without looking at it.
How to enable TalkBack feature –
- First, go to “Settings”
- Then, click “System settings”
- Next, click “Accessibility”
- Now, select “Vision” category
- Then, click “TalkBack” option
- Finally, click and turn TalkBack feature
How to use –
- Swipe left or right to switch between items.
- Double-tap to activate a focused item.
- Drag with two fingers to scroll the screen.
How to turn it off –
- Tap the TalkBack switch and wait for a prompt saying the switch has been focused. Double-tap the switch.
- In the dialog box displayed, tap “stop”, and then double tap the button to stop TalkBack.
Realme 9 Pro specifications –
- 8 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 16.76 cm (6.6 inch) Full HD+ Display
- 64MP + 8MP + 2MP | 16MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Li-ion Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 Processor