With the release of Android Pie, Google added plenty of new features and improvements for users. Android Pie is now smarter, has slightly changed look, a new screenshot tool, and an option to on-screen rotation option.
Enable screen rotation button in Android Pie
- Tap and hold the Home Screen for 1 to 2 seconds and go to Home setting option
- you will see the Allow Home screen rotation option
- Now you enable the option
- Then go Home screen and rotate your mobile you will find the Rotation button on the navigation bar
- You tap the button the Home screen will rotate like this-
I hope to use to understand all about How to enable screen rotation button in Android 9 Pie. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!