- Top 10 Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Latest and Unique Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Tips and Tricks or Hidden Features
- Top Best Galaxy S10 Camera Tips And Tricks or Hidden Features
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus Camera Features
- How to use a Split screen on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to use Wireless Power Share in Galaxy S10 Phones
- How To Enable Lift To wake Feature In Samsung Galaxy S10
- How does work Galaxy S10’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner?
How to Enable HDR10+ video recording on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
Videos recorded on the Galaxy S10 range are HDR10+ enabled with Dynamic Tone Mapping. You can turn on the HDR10+ Video option in the Camera app settings:
- Open Camera App
- In camera app on top left corner go to Settings
- Now you will see Advanced Recording Options
- Now the second option is HDR10+ video
- Tab to enable it.
What is HDR 10+
HDR stands for High Dynamic Range and this term is used across a variety of features of Samsung products. Samsung phones and tablets have
Content produced and certified as HDR10+ will look better and have more accurate colour depiction than it does on any
- How to enable dark mode on Galaxy S10 Devices
- How to Enable Pin Windows Feature in Galaxy S10
- Best Apps for Samsung Galaxy S10 Series
- How to Hide Front Camera in Galaxy S10 Series
- Best Cases for Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 Plus receiving its first update
- How to enable Lockdown mode in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ & Galaxy S10 Camera cutout wallpapers
- How to enable Always On Display in Galaxy S10 Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S10 display – the best on the market
- How To Schedule The Auto Restart Feature On Galaxy S10
- How To Enable Home Screen Landscape mode on Galaxy S10 devices
- How to use Navigation Gestures on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
I hope you understand How to Enable HDR10+ video recording on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest tech content!