Huawei has launched the Nova 4, its First hole punch display smartphone, in China with Kirin 970, IMX586, 48MP super wide-angle camera. If you’re wondering How to Enable Dark Mode on Huawei Nova 4? Today we are here with detail guide on Enable Dark Mode on Huawei Nova 4.
- Enable Developer Option on Huawei Nova 4
- Use Split screen on Huawei Nova 4
- Unlock Bootloader on Huawei Nova 4
- Disable Google Feed on Huawei Nova 4
- Use Gestures on Huawei Nova 4
- Split screen on Huawei Nova 4
- Huawei Nova 4 Battery Optimization
- Set up face unlock in Huawei Nova 4
- Huawei Nova 4 Battery Performance
- Huawei Nova 4 tips and tricks and hidden Features
Enable Dark Mode on Huawei Nova 4
- Open the Settings app. You can do it by locating the shortcut on your home-screen or by simply scrolling down the notification panel and tapping on the Gear icon located at the top-right.
- Within the app, choose
- From here, you should be able to an option Darken interface colors. Tap on it to enable it.
That’s all there is to it! Pretty simple, eh? Now you can enjoy your Huawei Nova 4 with Dark Mode and show it off to your friends.
I hope to use to understand all about How to Enable Dark Mode on Huawei Nova 4? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Instagram) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!